Sunday 20 December 2015

Stacking the deck at pokerstars, River will fuck you up, EVERYTIME

When PokerStars was operating in USA, these three rooms Absolute, FTP and PokerStars owners combined and conspired in order to keep taking the player's deposits by masking the poker transactions as transactions meant for other items.

The FBI director alleged they were stacking the deck.

The software is still the same, the deck is stacked against the players, the owner of pokerstars Schienberg is still absconding and has not served his 11 years jail sentence.

I mean look at these shady owners who were keeping a third of the poker deposits as rake in their accounts amounting to a billion dollar.

When US Government tried to stop this scam they bough the sun first bank, and now what they could do was still process the transactions of the players.

It was like cocaine to them, it still is, they just could not stop taking in the money.

Absolute owners got messed up probably FTP and pokerstars decided to fuck it so that their own scam will go hidden and people will think PS and FTP is so fair.

The real truth is all three owners colluded versus US regulations.


Just today my account was in ban, I removed the self ban, sent them a mail and my account just can't stop winning like shit.

I had something like 59 star coins, participated in 3 satellites and won all three and had 3$.

Now I just put this shit into buying some tourneys, and bingo the 3rd tournamnet I played I won the first place out of 1000 players and my account balance went like 113$. No shit this is pokerStars, they can make players run good.


Now look at this shit when I sat at cash game tables I quickly went up to 750$ put in the withdrawal request, request denied for 72 hours. Now I can't do shit and I am pissed and what the fuck I play with it and lose all this fucking wins, to crazy rivers. If I have nuts on the turn boy they are not gonna stand up till the river.

Fuck it is pokerstars, now Amaya Inc has bought it with 3 Billion loan and they are out to screw everyone. Yeah even the supernova elites. Go fuck yourselves. 

No comments:

Post a Comment